Friday, June 4, 2010

It’s Friday, which means we are ready for the weekend! Since there is actually something house-y that I am obsessed with at the moment I thought I would take this chance to share with you.




That’s right, folks, I am hooked on bathrooms.



Since we’re starting to plan the winter projects which will include a main bathroom remodel, I have been searching all over magazines and online to get ideas for how I want our bathroom to be.


I love clawfoot bathtubs…


and wainscoting (I have in my bathroom now and love, love it)!



and pedestal sinks (have one of those too in my bathroom)…


and creative storage.

I could go on all day. I have been staring at bathroom photos for too long. I can’t wait to be sharing ones of what we’re doing. As soon as we have, you will know!

Hope you enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend and maybe next week things will be calm enough to post daily!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment