Friday, June 11, 2010

~Getting to Know You Friday~


It’s time for getting to know you again. I like doing this because the questions are fun. So here we go…..







1. Men's chests..hairy or hairless? This is really a tough one for me, I really say it depends on my mood! My hubby doesn't and sometimes I wish he did, then there are times I'm glad he doesn't!  Oh, silly me...


2. How often do you run red lights? Never ever on purpose, once on accident!


3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..who's would you raid?  Easy, Trisha Yearwood, she is so down to earth and her clothes are the bomb, cowboy boots...I love them!


4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? Blog


5. What makes you feel sexy? Nice tan and white lace


6. I get excited when...........? I get to see or talk to old friends.
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? Hum...another tough one.  I love being outdoors in the spring, summer and fall but in the winter...give me the indoors everytime!


8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? My dream home!  I'm not all about money...believe it or not!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment