Wednesday, May 26, 2010

~Kitchens, Kitchens~


Well, here it is…another kitchen post. I had an email the other day from a friend asking me about kitchen islands and what to do if your kitchen is not big enough for a large island. I started looking at different things for her and starting daydreaming again! Sigh…



I love kitchens! It’s the one room in the house where items that are used everyday can be used as décor! Let’s take a quick peek at some of the great photos I found, hope they inspire you like they do me!

As the sign reads, BLISS! 


Love this, the farmhouse sink...it's a must!


Oh my gosh, look at these stools...and the chippy white paint on the island!


Look at the old school desk...what child or grandchild wouldn't love to eat here?


This is what started the daydreaming of kitchens again!


Open shelves, antique sign and that farmhouse sink...sigh!


There is not anything I DON"T love about this cabinet.  Such a beautiful piece!


And this little beauty...she is where the daydreaming went to plans on paper!  Isn't she to die for??

I hope you all have very blessed day!

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment