Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Living a Repurposed Life

Today I'm sharing a few pictures of some clever repurposed items. I hope you enjoy and I hope that it sparks a vision in your mind as to what you can do with that old...

WOOD BOWLS...
Feet on an old crate, what a cute new storage solution for your entry, kitchen, mud porch...


PICNIC TABLE BENCHES...

A set of 3 stacked and secured together to make a great side table. Wouldn't this be nice next to that cozy chair you sit and read in?

SUITCASE..
Add some store bought furniture legs and a cushy pillow and your best friend has a new bed. Won't your cat love you for this one??

THE OLD DRESSER...
There have been many posts on what to do with an old dresser, this one is very clever and I would have never thought of it...An old dresser tuned into a small space garden, perfect for a small porch or even in the kitchen or mudroom for your veggies or herbs! Line the drawers with plastic and attach, fill with dirt and add your plants. Great for herbs or small flowers...


AN OLD SIDE TABLE...
This is my favorite, an old side table turned doggy bed. Featured in Flea Market Style Magazine, check out their blog : http://fleamarketstylemag.blogspot.com The magazine is a must have if you are into repurposing and reusing!

I hope this inspires you to think "outside" the box when it comes to decorating. If you have anything clever you would like to share, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear or see your ideas! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment