Wednesday, May 12, 2010

~Good Morning~

Well this week has certainly gotten away from me! I did not get the pictures posted Monday of the yard work in progress! I was down with a migraine and then yesterday had to prepare the gardens for freezing temps and snow! They are all covered with blankets now. I promise though I will get pictures up by the weekend (when we can uncover them)! I have also been working hard on an inside project...I am redoing the Master Bedroom. Not too many changes, new paint and accessories. Pictures will be forthcoming on that project also! Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day and I will be better with my updates!


Here are a couple of inspiration photos for my Master Bedroom…

I love, love, love this room...
This bedroom belongs to MySweetSavannah

This is a favorite also...Look at the striped dressers next to the bed!
Is bedroom belongs to JustBeachy...

No comments:

Post a Comment