Thursday, May 27, 2010

~Getting to Know Me~

So here is another week of getting to know me...
The questions..





1. Do you have a fetish? No


2. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes


3. Who was your first crush? Curtis Gates - Kindergarten


4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have? Acting tough but being a teddy bear


5. Do you sleep naked? No


6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Fiddle with my earrings


7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? Check my email


8. Summer is.....? The best time for me, I don't like the cold..it means flip flops and sitting outside!

Wow, my answers are a bit boring this time around!  Maybe next time will be a little more exciting!  Hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment