Thursday, May 20, 2010

~Entryway Eye Candy~


Well, as of late my posts have been a little scattered! I have been busy working on the house, trying to get some unfinished projects done since I have a little time. I have not completed one full project in the last few weeks. I find myself jumping from here and there. I need to focus! In the meantime, I wanted to share a little entryway eye candy with you all! These are some wonderful ideas for the entryway in your home...hope you enjoy!


I love benches! Don't they make you swoon!
Look at the baskets underneath for some great added storage!

Now this is what I need in my entry...Storage and Organization! Love, love, love this!


This is really not my style, but I love how the table was repurposed and "hung" on the wall! What a great idea!


Another great bench! This entry is amazing! look at the detail, mostly nature inspired!
Later I give yu a little peek at this house, it really is inspiring!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will catch up with you some more tomorrow!
 Until then... ~Hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment