Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Tree!

Well, it's been a couple of days since I last sat down at my computer.  We were busy this weekend picking the tree and preparing the hole for it.  The tree is in!

Just beautiful!

Here are some pictures of the front of our home.  It looks so bad right now.  Last year we had the new patio and sidewalk poured so the grass is dead! 

These are all empty beds, within a month they will be over flowing with flowers.  You really can't tell by this picture but that is a water feature that my husband and I made.








The two pots will have ferns soon!

I can't wait to get the gardens full, I love lots of flowers!

This side of the yard has a kidney shaped island around the tree.  We are thinking about putting a smaller circular island around the new tree, what do you think?  Drop me a comment and let me know!  Can't wait to show updated pictures when the flowers are in and blooming.


No comments:

Post a Comment