Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Do you love these as much as I do?





Today's cottage kitchen can be anything you want it to be. I am featuring a few ideas from the Home Idea's Webpage.
















The hues in this room are so soft, it just makes you want to take a seat and enjoy the morning!




Another room of soft colors!  This tiny space is so perfectly put together, it’s cozy and look at the green polka dot coffee pot on the stove!

 
Here is a close up of the open shevles.  So inviting, isn't it?




Now let's not forget the European Style.  A mix match of style and colors.  I love this one!


























Last, but certainly not least...My persoanl favorite!  I love the lamp over the sink, natural linen shade that is hand tied!  The clock is to die for...



I hope you have enjoyed looking at these kitchen inspirations as much as I did! 








No comments:

Post a Comment