Thursday, April 8, 2010

Flowers and Water

Today it's all about the outside! It's so beautiful here, temp. is reading 68 at 4:30. I'm so looking forward to summer, what about you?



These pictures make me want to get out and roll up my sleeves and start diggin in the dirt!


So inviting, a nice spot under the shade enjoying the peace and tranquility this brings!


Awe, the power of Roses.  No garden would be complete without them...These matched against the pink Foxglove is beautiful!

And now for the water...

I would love to have this in my back yard...maybe this year honey?


Or how about this?  A little bigger and with a pond, but wouldn't this be a peaceful setting in any back yard space! 

I hope you are enjoying my blog so far.  Stay tuned as later in the month I am doing a prize give away!  More details to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment