Sunday, January 2, 2011

Letting Go!

I feel trapped by MY set of rules

I must learn to let go of…

Situations beyond my control

Things (maybe I have too many THINGS)!

People, ones who don’t want to be in my life…even if I’ve tried again and again…I can not control if they don’t want to be there… I am too easy to let myself form an attachment to people and things. It’s the thought of not having someone or something in my life that just squeezes my heart with pain. I know there are times where a person has changed to the extent that it’s necessary to let go of that relationship or friendship, but there they were…part of me…part of who I am…the pain of letting go is so scary!

Myself…this is probably the hardest…I’m a control freak…I can’t relax…I can’t just be...still… Letting go of my “old self” and the thought of letting something new emerge is very hard for me! It’s all about taking that Leap of Faith, the unknown…maybe…just maybe though…it will reveal a new me, one of beauty and talent!

So with the New Year…I am going to try to "LET GO!"

Hopefully…this is what you will see…



Have a wonderful day!  See you soon...

1 comment:

  1. We all have room for improvement, but do not be too hard on yourself either. Somtimes we overlook the things that are close at hand, things and people that make us happy. I can not recall all the words but I am sure you are familiar with the old addage that speaks of changing what you can, accepting what you can not, and knowing the difference - something that we all need to work on.

    ReplyDelete