Tuesday, January 18, 2011

~Pay It Forward~


Today, Donna at The House on Corner  posted the following message: 


I promise to send something handmade
to the first 3 people who leave a comment here.

To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog,
offering to do the same thing for 3 other people.

The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it
must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011.

Isn't this exciting!  I'm so very happy to participate. I hope that you will all join in and share the gift of love and something handmade.

So...leave me a comment if your willing to "Pay It Forward".  Again...The first three to respond will receive MY handmade "something".



After I see who *wins* I will give you a deadline of when to expect this special something. I can't wait!  I'm so excitied!

Even if you don't make the first 3...leave me a comment and let me know you are joing in anyway...let's keep this going!

I think this will be fun, so please join in. Ready. Set. GO!

Terrie

2 comments:

  1. This does sound like a fun activity, but no I am not entering. I am still trying to catch up on too many things. Also, I do a few ATC's from time to time, but I am not all that crafty.
    Please do not consider this as one of the first three, I just wanted to take a second to say Good Morning to you, and I look forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for participating - when you have a minute, please email me your address so I can send you your gift!!!

    ReplyDelete