Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

As 2010 comes to a close, I simply want to say …
Thank You!

It has been almost a year since I started blogging!

I’ve had the blessing to meet many new people online that I would have never had the pleasure of meeting any other way!

I have been comforted, encouraged and touched in so many ways…

There has been laughter, tears and success!

I have been part of your joy, pain and sorrow, from afar!

I have a sisterhood that started in the mind of one special person who had the courage to follow that dream and it did become a reality…a huge success!

Every visit that I have made to others and every visit that is made to me holds a special place in my heart!

So as this year comes to a close…

If you have had a year full of good fortune, may it continue…

If you have had a year full of sorrow, may you find peace and joy…

If you have had a year full of misfortune in any way, may good fortune find you…

For 2011…May your Dreams come true

May you Succeed in whatever you do

Find Love, Peace and Happiness

Share your talents with someone,

And never quit Creating…

Blessing to you all from Terrie at Porter Place Cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment