Friday, October 1, 2010

~A Featured Blog~

The other day as I was wondering through blogland when low and behold I came across the most wonderful blog. My goal is to once a month feature a new blog that I am hoping no one has seen before and even if you have...then it will be a reintroduction!


This month let me introduce you to Kim, from Starshinechic. She has some of the most amazing ideas on her blog. I was so amazed at her Halloween posts from 2009, then I started looking forward...WOW! is all I can say. The ideas seem to flow out of her! Her thrifty Halloween for 2010 is just as incredible!

Here is a little sneak peek at her blog...




Her mantel...ready for spring and summer


All decked out for the 4th!


Halloween...



Her bedroom...what a beautiful looking bed...sorry Kim...makes me want to crawl right in!



Her pool...can I come over for a swim??

I hope you will stop by her blog and look around...Leave her comments or follow her...

Have a wonderful weekend...HUGS
Terrie


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Terrie!!! I appreciate the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did drop in on her site, and you are right - many creative, interesting ideas, and just alot of fun. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete