Friday, September 3, 2010

~Fall~

Is it really time to start fall decorating?  I was helping a friend of mine put up her fall decorations, the more we put out the more I wanted to come home and rush to get mine up too!

While I am holding back a bit, it did get me to daydreaming (no...not me...really!).  One thing I have always wanted to do is take a trip to the upper East Coast in the fall to see the colors.  I love fall colors (ok, so pink is my all time fav, but the reds, oranges, yellows and browns...*sigh*), it just makes my heart skip a beat! 

I hope you love these pictures as much as I do...go ahead...DREAM...it's ok! 


Takes my breath away!


Walking down this path...holding hands with your love!



A horseback ride through the fields with those beautiful colors ...any one up for a ride??



Something about churchs in the fall...






I hope you enjoyed a little mini tour...Can I book my trip for next fall right now...can I huh, can  I please???

6 comments:

  1. I love these Fall pictures. The colors are amazing. I've never decorated for Fall...what's wrong with me? LoL. I think I need to go shopping and get some Fall decor items. Very inspiring pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall, thanks for this so beautiful pictures:)) Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri!
    I have some for you, come to visit my blog:))
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my favorite season, and I can not get enough of the colors, the rustle of leaves, the cooler air, and anticipation that you need to get things done because winter is on its way. Actually, I am usually too busy enjoying fall to get much done. Yes, what is it about fall and churches? Most every group of autumn pictures has one of the little church circled by the glorious colors Maybe fall is just that - glorious, and a reminder of the Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the beautiful Fall Pictures. We live in the Pacific Northwest and Fall is a beautiful time here. Our summer was short but I am looking forward to doing some fall decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love fall,photos are great!

    love,tina

    ReplyDelete