Tuesday, July 27, 2010

~Coastal Living~

Well, here's to day two of brain blockage! Today I thought I would do a little ditty on Coastal Living!

Use these tips to create you own style of Coastal Living!
Blues and whites...
Shutters and Stripes...this room is so soothing!


Wow here is another take on blues , whites and stripes. Look at that whale coat rack...too cute!




Love, love, love the light green stripes with the natural look on the cupboards!
The look of Bead board on the island, now that's some love right there!



Brown shutters against white walls... *sigh*



Light blue vanity love!



Blue vanity, copper sink and white towels with red stripes, to die for! 

Shells and flowers, a must!

Until tomorrow...




3 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie!!
    Thanks for sharing this gorgeous pictures:)))
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh makes me feel cool ! well almost, we are at 100 and have warnings. Thank you Lord for A/C .
    Thank you for the pictures.
    (())

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is terrible, but I have never been able to make up my mind about color schemes, etc. for our house. Consequently, I have never really decorated it. Blues and whites are probably my favorite, but then I look at brighter colors of different hues and I can not decide. Most every room has a least one photograph posted showing what I think I might like for that room. So we live in neutrals, with a few hand-me-downs that do not go with anything, and an ocassional bright pillow that I can change out. One time when my daughter had a few friends over, I over heard her say to them "And this is the den." She was pointing to the picture on the door, not the room!

    ReplyDelete