Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~Hollywood Glam~

It's been a while again! I seem to have a couple of good days then a couple of days where everything seems to "fall apart"! It's been like that again lately. Is there a such thing as normal?



There very obviously is to be no sleep again tonight, so while browsing the web looking for inspiration, I happened across some beautiful pictures of "Hollywood Glam" and I must say, I love it!


Here are some essentials for "The Look":


Oversized furniture

Sparkling chandeliers

Tons of mirrors

Bold graphics

Lots of lacquer
Luxurious materials

A slight mix of Asian accessories

 
So let's take a little peek, shall we...


Black and White from Instyle Magazine


This room has it all...I could really fall in love with this room!


Simply glamorous!


Sooo in love with the fireplace and where do I get these chairs (think they would be a bit much for the hubby, but I heart them)!


Ok, I heart these chairs too...Love the look of this room!


Oh my gosh!  Isn't this mirrored vanity to die for?


And last but certainly not least or forgotten are some of the women who helped inspire this Hollywood Glam
style...


The ever so beautiful ZaZa Gabor



The elegant Ava Gabor


The stunning Sophia Loren


The glamorous Marilyn Monroe!

Have a wonderful day and I will see you all soon!

Hugs...


3 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie!!
    Thanks for sharing this glamorous images:))
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glam...especially the Sophia Loren photo!
    Angela
    PS. Did you get my email about the Rewind Project?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those high back chairs look perfect for a rainy curl-up-and-read sort of day. "James, will you bring us more tea, please."

    Normal? I thought the sensation of everything falling apart and having little control of anything was the norm.

    ReplyDelete