Wednesday, August 24, 2011

~Happy Birthday~



Tomorrow is my daughter Ashley's Birthday.  She will be 22...wow hard to believe that my babygirl or babydukes as I call her will be that old! 

This is babydukes!  I love this black and white of her...

Vegas 2010 with her bestfriend Nicki or Howlie Girl as the family calls her!


So grown up!

This picture is a couple years old but one of my all time favorites of her!

In the last couple of months we have had our ups and downs.  On some level I think it is growing pains for us both.  She is growing and going away and I am trying to grow into an empty nester without her.
Over the last few years this girl has been my rock, my bestfriend, shopping partner and ray of sunshine!
I am a mom, I love my baby and I miss her so much every single day.  My hope is that once she
gets her growing pains out of the way, we can become as close as we have been in the last 3 years!  I really can't wait! 

So Happy Birthday babygirl.  I hope your day is as incredible as you are!
I love you mom...


No comments:

Post a Comment